Terms and Conditions
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
- We accept exchanges, however, shipping and handling will be at customers expense.
REFUNDS AND PROCESSING
- Refunds will be processed within approximately 7 to 10 business days after we receive your return.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
We accept returns within 14 days of purchase. Items must be in new condition with original tags still attached. Anything that is worn, washed, damaged, or altered in any way will not be accepted.
You must return your items to the address below within 14 days from the day you received your package. Please write your order # on the outside of the package (see ex.1 below for reference). You will receive your refund in the original form of payment. Unfortunately we cannot refund duties, taxes or shipping charges.
EX.1 Order # _________
91 Brick Lane
Online Store Credit
- Online Store Credit can only be used online at our website or on our mobile app.
- Online Store Credit cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- Please treat Online Store Credit like cash.
- Online Store Credit may not be purchased and is only provided when previously purchased items have been returned and you have selected "Store Credit" as the refund method.
- Online Store Credit may be used to purchase gift cards to our store.
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Online Store Credit will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
- To view your Online Store Credit Balance, log into your Nasty Gal account. Your Store Credit balance will be displayed on the “My Account” page.
- For more information about Online Store Credit, please Hardwareldn@gmail.com
Customs Duty InformationCustoms Duty is a tariff or tax imposed on goods when transported across international borders. Please note that any international purchases the customer shall be applicable to pay the fee.